|One 90-minute session plus unlimited FREE return visits to Follow-Up Groups (offered twice monthly). Hypnosis, Behavior Modification techniques, and reinforcement CD. NEED MORE? (Alternative Individual plans can be designed to fit your needs.)
|Form your own group of 3-5 people and get five 90-minute sessions over a three week period, plus unlimited FREE return visits to Follow-Up Groups (offered twice monthly). Hypnosis, Behavior Modification techniques, and 2 reinforcement CD's.
See Group Descriptions.
|ON-SITE programs as described
above or alternative plans designed to fit your company's needs.
|Hypnosis, reinforcement techniques,
The information is the same as the Group Sessions
with a focus on:
- Awareness of Behavioral Conditioning
- Attitudes, Beliefs, Cognition
- Alternative Behavior Counseling
In-session discussion of take-home informational
folder containing reading material, homework assignments, self-tests,
Topic areas include:
- How you will benefit from becoming a non-smoker
- Risks of smoking/Benefits of quitting
- On developing a positive attitude
- Changes your body goes through when you stop smoking
- The smoking cycle
- Why do you smoke? (self-test)
- How to avoid weight gain when you stop smoking
- How you can stop smoking
- How to handle the stress of not smoking
- Why Stop Smoking?
- One day at a time
- Just one will hurt
- Recovery symptoms
- Deep Breathing exercise
- Alternative Behaviors and Interventive Techniques
TOO FAR? TOO BUSY? TOO EXPENSIVE? Click
here to order the Individual Session informational folder and
hypnosis CD online for only $59.95.
But Cigarettes is a program that is designed to help the participant
stop smoking by engaging in a comprehensive 3-step treatment plan
aimed at the ABC issues involved in the smoking habit.
- Awareness of Behavioral Conditioning addresses
the why, where, when, with whom, and how important aspects of
the smoking habit that exists on both conscious and unconscious
levels of the smoker's behavior.
- Attitudes, Beliefs, Cognition explores the intellectual,
emotional, and social issues involved in why one smokes and how
previous attempts to stop smoking have failed.
- Alternative Behavior Counseling shows the determined
quitter what to do and how to do it. The committed participant
learns hundreds of alternative behaviors, interventive techniques,
and maintenance tips that, when used faithfully, will gradually
eliminate the cigarette urge - every quitter's adversary.
This small group program consists of five 90-minute
sessions over a three week period and includes pre-quit, quit, and
The approaches used are well-established
and based upon sound psychological principles of behavior, thought,
emotions, and treatment techniques. The information provided by
the instructor is documented by intensive research and supported
by the professional community.